Step by step I learn.Everything is about taking chances.Happy hour, minutes of gloom or even a moment of suffering lead to writing.I am writing to help me remember what i have learn,what i am willing to do and what i am lovin.Everythings matter!!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In The Name of Allah,The Most Merciful And Graceful http://berkatalahyangbenar.blogspot.com/

Home Sweet

Final Year Project!!!

 Sabda Rasulullah saw yang bermaksud :
"Orang yang paling menyesal pada hari Kiamat ialah lelaki yang ada peluang menuntut ilmu di dunia tetapi ia tidak mengambil kesempatan menuntutnya, dan lelaki yang mengajar ilmu kepada orang lain; lalu yang belajar darinya mendapat faedah dari ilmu itu sedangkan ia sendiri tidak mendapat apa-apa."  

Alhamdulillah..

     I am writing this to share my experience on my final year project that i have been working on for the past 6 month.I am relieve to finally accomplish all the works that i personally think it is quiet a "stone" on my back.It is like a big bag full of books that i have been carried for the past six solid month has finally can be lowered and leave as it has reach the final destination.I am working on this project with the other two of my classmates.

     There are one time when we were really stress and at some point i gave it up because we do not finish what supposed to be done.Thank you Allah because my friends has overtake my job but they are really furious at me.It is because i have to attend to the visit on GE Aviation that i cannot miss.Finally i can make it up for them.The experience is very valuable from the first step to the ultimate step.It is like i am taking the first stair to the last stair but some of my collegues take the elevator which is easier and faster but they do not learn much from that kind of way. 

     I learn how to open the engine besides the fact that it is already older and occupied with stains and corrosion which is make it just harder to open.I learn to paint and do some finishing on the engine.It is very memorable and "syok" as we spent a lot of time to make a realization on something that everybody has been overlook for so many years.We turn a crackpot engine to the new face engine that will be used as Training Aid for students.I feel Good about it.

The engine before disassembly

 "FIESTA" at PKNS complex on 11-13 June 2010 

 Tinta penulis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little Hamster


Related Posts with Thumbnails